Today is report card day. They will be delivered digitally to the email address we have on file in PowerSchool as well as to your child's gnspes account. Please refer to the information sheet (included below) sent home last week about accessing the parent portal which must be done first.
Important Message to Parents of GR Saunders School
Re: Parent Portal Account
As the result of a board wide change to Student Contacts, all our parents with an email have been set up with a new Parent Portal Account. If you already received this communication on behalf of another student and have already reset your password, there will be no need to complete the steps below. All students should be linked to the same contact.
To access your new Parent Portal Account:
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the Portal sign in page at: https://sisccrsb.ednet.ns.ca/public.
2. Click on the link: Forgot Username or Password?
3. Click on the Parents tab.
4. Under the Forgot Password? section, enter your Portal Username. Your username is the email address the school has on file for you.
5. Enter your Parent Email Address (use same email address entered in step #4).
6. Click the Reset Password button.
7. A Password Reset Request email will be sent to you. Click the link in the email to reset your password.
8. Once logged in, review your account details and contact the school if you notice any issues such as students no longer linked to your account. Only contact the school in which the student is currently enrolled to resolve any potential issues.
If you do not receive your child's report card by Nov 25, please contact your child's teacher.